Square-Enix has revealed its plans for the upcoming Jump Festa 2017 event in Tokyo, which will take place December 17-18. Alongside a couple of mobile and Nintendo 3DS games, they’ll be shining the spotlight on a few imminent PlayStation releases, from both Kingdom Hearts HD collections to NieR: Automata and even the Vita’s Scarlet Grace. Here’s the full list:
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue – PS4 (Trailer)
- NieR: Automata – PS4 (Trailer)
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix – PS4 (Trailer)
- Dragon Quest XI: In Search of Departed Time – PS4, 3DS (Stage)
- SaGa: Scarlet Grace – PS Vita (Trailer)
While Square-Enix did suggest we’d see Kingdom Hearts III news during this winter back at E3, it could be the case that it has been pushed back to February at the latest, given the delay of 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue.
We’ll be sure to bring you any relevant news once Jump Festa is underway next month!